Sun, Jun 04|
Meditation- Strawberry Full-moon
Ceremony of letting go. With the connection of others and Grandmother moon.
Time & Location
Jun 04, 7:00 p.m.
Saskatoon, 2220 Northridge Dr, Saskatoon, SK S7L 6X8, Canada
About the event
Monday Meditation- Strawberry Full-moon
Meditation is the practice calming the mind, body and spirit. It allows you to ease your physical body into healthy function. You mind restores to healthy processed and spiritually it connects you to your energetic team. Allowing you to continue the practice outside this Monday event.
1. It lowers cortisol levels. Research shows that mindfulness meditation lowers levels of cortisol, the hormone that causes stress. Reducing cortisol can decrease general stress, anxiety and depression.
2. Assist in alleviating depression and boosts your mood.
3. It's good for your heart, blood pressure.
4. Boosts concentration.
5. Clears brain fog.
6. Better pain coping abilities.
7. Better sleep.
- Vagus nerve stimulation
- Third eye clearing
- Cleansing with smoke or water
- light and safe space
Things to bring...
- A journal
- Objects to cleanse
- A friend or two.
The energy exchange for space is $20. Please pay that to hold your seat by e-transferring to email@example.com.